The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of Indich Collection. All rights reserved. . , Copyright © 2005-2014. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright ®2014 .. All rights reserved.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by .. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of . or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
Shipping & Delivery
At this time, Indichcollection.com calculates shipping rates only to locations within the continental United States and Hawaii. Shipments to International locations, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam or the US Virgin Islands will incur additional shipping charges.
For shipments to International locations, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam or the US Virgin Islands contact us to obtain a shipping quote. If you place an order before receiving a shipping quote we will contact you and provide the additional shipping cost before shipping.
The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. Indich Collection ships all merchandise under 150 pounds via UPS Ground insured. Shipping charges. $0.00 - $100.00 = $5.00 $100.00 - $200.00 = $25.00 $200.00 - $300.00 = $35.00 $300.00 - $400.00 = $45.00 $400.00 - $500.00 = $55.00 $500.00 - $600.00 = $65.00 $600.00 - $700.00 = $75.00 $700.00 - $800.00 = $85.00 $800.00 - $900.00 = $95.00 $900.00 - $1000.00 = $105.00 $1000.00 and above = $125.00 A $5.00 Handling fee is added to all orders. For merchandise above 150 pounds Indich Collection will contact you about methods of shipment.
You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed. Indichcollection.com reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you. ALL MERCHANDISE MAY BE RETURNED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF PURCHASE. ALL SHIPPING CHARGES AND HANDLING FEES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE RETURN AUTHORIZATION BEFORE MONEY IS REFUNDED. ALL RETURNS MAY BE SUBJECT TO A RESTOCKING FEE (20%), PLEASE CALL INDICH COLLECTION 808 524 7769 OR EMAIL email@example.com FOR RETURN AUTHORIZATION AND/OR ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON RETURN POLICY.
Indich Collection SMS/Text messaging terms & conditions:
By Opting In to a Text Message Service:
- You authorize Indich Collection to use autodialer or non-autodialer technology to send text messages to the cell phone number associated with your Opt-In (i.e., the number listed on the Opt-In form or instructions, or, if none, the number from which you send the Opt-In, or, if none, the number on file for the account associated with your Opt-In). You also authorize Indich Collection to include marketing content in any such messages. You do not have to Opt In or agree to Opt In as a condition of purchase.
- You are signing your Opt-In to the Text Message Service.
- You confirm that you are the subscriber to the relevant phone number or that you are the customary user of that number on a family or business plan and that you are authorized to Opt In.
- You consent to the use of an electronic record to document your Opt-In. To withdraw that consent, request a free paper or email copy of the Opt-In, or to update our records with your contact information, please call 1-808-524-7769. To view and retain an electronic copy of these Terms & Conditions or the rest of your Opt-In, you will need (i) a device (such as a computer or cell phone) with internet access, and (ii) either a printer or storage space on such device. For an email copy, you’ll also need an email account you can access from the device, along with a browser or other software that can display the emails. These Terms & Conditions still will apply if you withdraw the consent mentioned above or opt out of the Text Message Service.
After Opting In, in addition to the main messages the service offers, you may receive one or more welcome messages or administrative messages, such as (in some cases) a request to confirm your Opt-In.
About the Text Message Services and Opting Out
Message and data rates may apply. Unless otherwise noted, Text Message Services send multiple, recurring messages. Indich Collection may terminate any Text Message Service or your participation in it at any time with or without notice, including, for example, before you have received any or all messages that you otherwise would have received, but these Terms & Conditions still will apply. For services operated through +1 (855) 932-5402, you can get help by texting HELP to +1 (855) 932-5402, and you can opt out by texting STOP to +1 (855) 932-5402. Your opt-out request may generate either a confirmation text or a texted request to clarify the Text Message Service to which it applies (if you have more than one). To complete your opt-out, please provide the requested clarification.
You consent to the handling of your information as described in the Indich Collection data policy. To contact Indich Collection customer service, call +1 (808)524-7769. You must be 18 years of age or older (except Alabama and Nebraska, where you must be 19 years of age or older).
Any dispute or claim arising out of or relating in any way to a Text Message Service will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to these Conditions of Use.
BY AGREEING TO ARBITRATION, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO MAINTAIN OTHER AVAILABLE RESOLUTION PROCESSES, SUCH AS A COURT ACTION OR ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEEDING, TO SETTLE ANY DISPUTES OR CLAIMS. THE RULES IN ARBITRATION ARE DIFFERENT. THERE IS NO JUDGE OR JURY. ALTHOUGH REVIEW IS LIMITED, AN ARBITRATOR CAN AWARD ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS THE SAME DAMAGES AND RELIEF AS WOULD BE AVAILABLE IN COURT, AND MUST ENFORCE THE SAME LIMITATIONS STATED IN THESE CONDITIONS OF USE AS A COURT WOULD.
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings of any nature or in any forum will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. This means that you may not purport to act on behalf of a class or any other person. Likewise, an arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, we each waive any right to a jury trial, unless such waiver is unenforceable. This means that any claim would be decided by a judge, not a jury.
We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to seek to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT AND APPLICABLE FEDERAL LAW (OR IN THE ABSENCE OF APPLICABLE FEDERAL LAW, THEN THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF HAWAII), WITHOUT REGARD TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFLICT OF LAWS, WILL GOVERN THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES OR CLAIMS AGAINST INDICH COLLECTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO ANY INDICH COLLECTION TEXT MESSAGE SERVICE.
The +1 (855) 932-5402 we use for Text Message Services is supported on all U.S. carriers. Please note, however, that the supporting mobile carriers may change without notice, and the particular Text Message Service you join, including those operated through a different number, may be limited to specific carriers. Indich Collection and the mobile carriers (for example, T-Mobile) are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- “Text Message Service” includes any arrangement or situation in which Indich Collection sends (or indicates that it may send, or receives a request that it send) one or more text messages.
- “Opting In,” “Opt In” and “Opt-In” refer to requesting, joining, agreeing to, enrolling in, signing up for, acknowledging, or otherwise consenting to receive one or more text messages.
- “Indich Collection” means Ferahan Hawaii d.b.a. Indich Collection.